Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 94

Today was a good day here. Gramie was the "pretend baby-sitter" again while I went to lunch with a few FRG ladies. I am excited to say I will be active in Matt's new company but will not be the FRG Leader. The current Leader and I will be Co-Leading together. I am super stoked about this. She is a very funny, warm, motivated, and energetic Army Wife.



Tonight was also my last FRG meeting with the Apache's. It was nice. They bought me a beautiful tulip plant and gave me a certificate of appreciation. After 18 months it is nice to feel so loved and appreciated by this group of women.



Logan is doing well. Tonight is the big night with no binky. It took him 20 minutes or so to calm down after I put him to bed but he went right down after a little bit of cuddling. I am hoping he will sleep through the night and not give me a problem.



Emma is very excited to have Gramie come to school tomorrow. After that Spring Break starts and she is off for like 10 school days.

No comments: