Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 110





Another wonderfully blessed day that God gave us here!! We think Spring if FINALLY here in Northern New York. After we all took naps (yes 2 days in a row I got a nap) we headed out back to play and then decided it would be fun to take the "bikes" over to the park and ride and then play. The kids had fun playing with their bikes before we played for awhile and then collected flowers on the grassy hill. The afternoon was finished with strawberry Popsicles before Bath, Pizza, and a Baby-sitter.

After I get the kids set up and the baby-sitter arrived I headed out to a coffee group with some of my Army Pals. It was so much fun. I will only be with this group of women for a short time but they are a kick in the pants. It was a good night full of laughs:)

No comments: