Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 108







This afternoon after nap time and after I finally got a shower the kids and I had some fun together. We started out by making homemade play dough. Emma loves this stuff and will play for hours. Logan liked it but did not like the fact that I would not let him stand on the kitchen chair and parked him in the high chair.
We then headed to the basement for some games. We started with EleFun. Logan thought this was a hoot but he wanted to play with the trunk and that would upset the flow of butterflies. At one point he gave up and started crawling around singing "ean up ean up" (Clean Up) Our next game was Candy Land and we always have fun with that. The final and shortest game was Don't Spill the Beans. Emma and I were having a good time until Logan came over to spill the beans.

God is good and will provide. I am praising him tonight for the wonderful day we had and for all the blessing all my extended family and friends are surrounded with. I am surrounded by some incredible people in my life and I am just so happy.

No comments: