Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 105

It was a incredibly awesome and beautiful day here. After a early bedtime last night I popped up at 6 for a quick run before we all got ready for church. We were even 20 minutes ahead of schedule while was great because Daddy was online for a few minutes.

After church and nap time the kids helped me in the yard. I finally got the pine cones racked, the misc. branches picked up, and the mole vibrating noise thing put together and in the ground. Then it was play time. We played with the bubbles and the outside toys before I took the umbrella off the sand box. While Logan really did not show much interest (the broom was out which means cleaning needs to be done to him) Emma enjoyed herself. Sorry the wind is really loud.

1 comment:

debs life said...

I need a sandbow for Jaxon, where'd you get that one? I love the videos by the way!