Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 114




Tuesdays are always crazy busy and a little emotional on me. This morning Logan and I dusted and cleaned before Emma came home from school. The kids went right to day care so I could have a couple of hours to myself. I really enjoyed some "retail therapy" at Target. I got me a new dress for the upcoming 3rd Brigade Volunteer Appreciation Party this week. I picked the kids up and we stuck around for a open house in honor of "Military Child Month" at day care. They had the kids paint frames and took family pictures of us so we can send them to Daddy. And then we topped the night off with a friend at Subway.
Tonight I am exhausted but determined to see all the positive things that happened today. Emma had the biggest smile on her face when I said I was going to stay at day care and play for a little while. While we sat there I told her about the new jammies and new music CD I bought for her and she said. Oh, Thank you mama with a big hug. Tonight after I read to Logan his favorite story and stood up to put him in bed he rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me. This morning I woke to find Matt online and was able to "chat" with him for nearly 45 minutes before I said I better hit the treadmill. There are so many positive things I tend to "overlook" when I allow the negative to control my mood. God is Good and I will continue to look to him for my strength, he is my Lord and Savior.

No comments: