Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 115

Today was just kind of a blah day. I am not really sure why it just was. The day started blah when the alarm went off and changed briefly when I noticed Matt was online again. As normal Logan and I got stuff done around the house and planned our outing to the zoo while Emma was at school. We headed out for the zoo right away despite by anxiety's and the fact that Logan was going to miss his nap. Sure enough upon our arrival he started to melt. Oh, the boy was horrible. He so wanted to take his sandwich to the playground and then when he dropped that he wanted to take his juice cup. Finally I was able to put him in the back pack where he stayed for about 45 minutes. All in all we had a good time. Emma really enjoyed playing with the other children from the Mom's Club and after we walked around the zoo a bit Logan enjoyed the sandbox before he quickly lost interest and wanted to run up and down the stairs. I so knew it was going to be a long day.




After the Zoo, the plan was to head to the kid's salon but they are closed on Wednesdays and I did not remember this so we headed to McDonald's. I absolutely love the McCafe menu at Mickey D's. Large Fat Free Latte with Sugar Free Vanilla---hmmmm. So while I enjoyed my coffee the kids enjoyed cookies. BIG MISTAKE, not the coffee part but the cookies. I tried to lay Logan down for a nap around 1 but it was too much. He was on a sugar high. I really did not think he would be so bad. So I let the kids get up thinking we could just hang out while we relaxed and watched TV. NOOOOOO, Logan had other plans. Like screaming nonstop for nearly 2 hours. After a early dinner, the kids took early baths, and ended up end bed by 7.



I am beat tonight. I expelled way to much negative energy this morning while I was cleaning and then more negative energy this afternoon while I tried to figure out how to make my sleep deprived son happy. It is only 8:30 right now and I think my bed is calling my name. It will be a 0430 stress relieving/sweat session with P90X in the morning.

No comments: