Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 113


Logan last night while we were celebrating Kresta's bday with cupcakes:) He was a little aggitated that I was trying to get him to smile while he was so ready to enjoy his dessert!!
WOW!! It is 9 PM and 79 degrees in the house, it is freakin warm in here. We had a scorcher today, 89 was the high I saw on our thermometer. Let me tell ya- it felt good. We had a friend over and spent the afternoon outside playing. After awhile we came in to get stuff ready for dinner and then we ate out in the gazebo. It felt so good to take the cover off the bar table and turn on all the lights. I so wish the pool was open so we could have watched the sparkly water. It was another ahhh moment from God. We were blessed with a good friend and her son for another night with friends. Emma had a blast, Logan really mastered the climbing up and down the ladder on the play scape, and I never thought this would happen-- I sat back in a lawn chair with a smile as I watched the kids happily play and chatted with my friend. God is Good:)

No comments: