Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a Day







Today's has been a LONG day. My back pain continued yesterday and through out the night. I was feeling okay this morning but still the pain was dull. When I tried to pick Logan up I felt the shooting radiating pain run up the right side of my back and I could not move. Thankfully, Matt was home and was able to get Logan set up with Breakfast. After making a call to my doctor I decided to head to the ER in hope of some magic pills and some answers. (This has happened before) After waiting almost 5 hours the doctor prescribed ALEVE and recommended that I go to my doctor and ask for a MRI. It looks like I pulled a muscle but without a MRI we cannot rule our a slipped dish, ughhhh!!! Of course, my doc cannot see me until next Wednesday. Thank God Matt is home so I can totally take it easy and not lift Logan.

After debating it and popping my Motrin I decided I would go with the family to the Sesame Street Concert on Post as Part of the Talk, Listen, Learn Program. We inches our way through the snow (yes, snow in October) and had a good time. Logan enjoyed it more than Emma because Emma was hungry since she did not eat all her dinner.
We have about 2 or 3 inches of snow around here. It is truly beautiful just not what I want yet. Emma wants to get her shovel and move the snow off the grass??? Matt said he will start up the snow thrower in the morning. I kinda hope we have a late start to the day. I have a meeting on post at 9:30 AM:/
Tomorrow is Logan's 1st Birthday!! (where did the year go?)Not sure what we will do yet. I am thinking maybe we will head to Friendly's and treat him to a ice cream Sundae. He is having a little party this next Sunday.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I am glad that your husband is home and able to help you out. I'm glad you got to go the Elmo show. I heard it was fun. I bet all the snow this morning surprized you!