Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Logan's 1st Haircut







The time finally came where I gave up and decided to get Logan's haircut. I had known for awhile that it needed to be done but knew as soon as it happened he would lose the "baby" look.


So we took him to this adorable little kids salon in Watertown. First Emma jumped in the Jeep and had her bangs cut and than we put Logan in the little yellow car. He totally was diggin it. He really never got upset. As soon as he did start to get a little uneasy the hair stylist took out the bubbles. Oh, he was in heaven. He thought that was the coolist thing. This hair stylist (the owner) was so cool too, she totally took her time and made him feel very comfortable. In the end he did great and I am super thrilled with the results.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

How fun! I am dreading getting Delaney's hair cut. I know there is no way she will sit still for it. She also hates to have strangers touch her. I'm glad Logan enjoyed his first hair cut! ~A