Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday at the Orchard



Today we got up with just enough time to go by the Orchard on our way to take Gramie to the Airport. We had a blast watching Emma run through the corn maze and slide down the inflatable slide. Logan really wanted to join in, he sat in the back pack kicking and verbally expressing his frustrations. We each picked up a treat to enjoy on our way to the airport. Emma and Logan enjoyed their donut while I enjoyed my Caramel Apple. After the kids were done with their treat Gramie started to eat her Caramel Apple only to discover Emma also loves caramel and enjoyed taking HUGE bites whenever she wanted.


Matt, I , and the kids enjoyed the afternoon and evening here at home. Matt got the pool closed and the cover securely on while the kids and I played on the swing set and in the yard. After the kids ate and had baths we all sat down to watch the new show Kids by the Dozen on TLC. 13 kids and one on the way- CRAZY!!!! While Matt ran up to get us Chinese for dinner I got the kids in bed so Matt and I could enjoy take out on the couch and a movie.

1 comment:

Carebear said...

I usually don't surf blogs, but I came across your blog and saw that we had a bit in common. I LOVE to run too! I started running after my last baby (baby #5) and trained myself up to 5 km. My 5 km time is 34 minutes. I've been running for about 18 months. Strength training got added about one year into my running after I realized that my running was on a plateau.

I'm a homeschooling mom and have been married for 12 years.
Come check out my blog. I haven't written on my running in a while.