Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Start of a Great Day


It is 6:45 AM, I am done with my workout and it is still quite in the house. This NEVER happens. It is so nice to sit at the computer with my first cup of coffee and veg before the crazy hectic day starts.


The Weekend flew by. Sunday we did not do a whole lot or at least I did not. Matt was busy in the yard and such. I was busy with the kids and organizing a little. Saturday and Sunday are still a bit of a blur because I was so exhausted from my trip still.


Monday was a great day. Matt headed out early to hunt and than was home in time so I could take Emma to the dentist for a second opinion on her cavities. The new dentist wants to only fill one for right now. Matt will take her next week, I don't think I can handle hearing her get upset at the beginning. My awesome husband than took both kids to Walmart and Home Depot so I could head home and get FRG stuff together for our meeting tonight. It was so nice to have the house to myself for a couple hours. After I prepared Dinner, Emma and I made play dough for her class, she LOVES to cook. Emma and I also had MOPS last night, it was enjoyable. Emma loves playing with all the kids and I enjoy the company of other moms.


Today is another jam packed day but it will be good. Today I am going to my first play date with the MOMS club. I have meant to do this for so long and I am excited to finally be doing it. The group has a few members that live her in Carthage and even have a few play groups that meet here. After the play date it will be time to prepare for the FRG Meeting tonight. As we prepare for our next deployment there is TONS of stuff to discuss and get in place.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

We are so glad you joined us! I hope you guys had fun. I know Zoey loves having Emma to play with!