Sunday, October 26, 2008

It was a great weekend!!


We have had another great couple of days. It is so nice to have Matt home with nothing really concrete to do. Usually when he takes leave we go somewhere or have someone here. We have been able to sleep in, do special things with the kids, and have much needed time to ourselves.


The weekend started with a in home photo session with a lady from Fort Drum. Unfortunately, it was raining outside so we were not able to get any outdoor photos. She was able to get a few inside. Logan would not cooperate and I was not prepared with special props. She usually only does outside stuff so she has nothing but a black background. We will hope to get some outdoor photos done in the weeks to come. After pictures Logan and I took a nap together and Matt got misc. stuff done around the house. After the kids went to bed for the night Matt and I ate dinner in front of the TV (a real treat:)) and enjoyed a few drinks.


After church today we went to the Zoo boo at our local Zoo. Emma is a pink unicorn and Logan is a scarecrow. They had a really nice set-up. They had a scavenger hunt at different points around the zoo complete with candy stops. Emma had a blast and Logan enjoyed riding in the wagon holding onto his pumpkin. The only crappy thing that happened was I hurt my back somehow getting Emma out of her costume in the Jeep. I am going to sit on the heating pad and hope it goes away. I have plans to finally meet up with a friend at the gym tomorrow afternoon. Please pray a good night rest with ease the muscle.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Your weekend sounds great! I always look forward to sleeping in and alone time with my hubby.