Thursday, October 23, 2008

Playing with My Blog




I am continuing to learn more about this bloggy thing. I found a website that I could download a background (I found it on another blogger's page) and I have uploaded a few pictures from our past. What fun!!




We had another WONDERFUL day today. I know we will have many many more days with Daddy before he heads out but I am making each day special all on it's own. Today Matt and I took Logan to Day care and than headed out to Breakfast. We went to the Golden Unicorn. Their speciality is pancakes the size of hub cabs:) Yummy!! After Emma got home from school we carved our pumpkins, Emma had a blast watching Mommy and Daddy have so much fun. Emma and I than went and shopped at the local Dollar Stores and than came home in time for her to paint her little pumpkin purple!!




After Daddy picked Logan up from Day Care Logan came home for a nap while Daddy got to work in the mud room. He got ALOT accomplished today. He replaced 2 small windows and caulked them. He laid the new carpet AND put in the base boards.




When Logan got up we went out back and played and played. The kids were too cute. Logan insisted on swinging with the broom handle in his hand and Emma felt it was necessary to wear a hat and "globes" in the 48 degree whether.




So here I am tonight. Matt is finishing up with the mud room and I am sitting here feeling so so blessed. So blessed to have a beautiful family and awesome husband. The house of my dreams and the job of my dreams (for right now)!! Life could not be better!!

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

I know how you feel! Sometimes it doesn't seem possible to be so happy. I wish you many more happy days!