Saturday, October 11, 2008

Catching Up



It has been a busy couple of days. Where to begin....


On Wednesday was our final day at the Conference, it was the best part of the conference too. After lunch and final packing the 10th Mountain Ladies headed to the DC Airport. All was well until we arrive at JFK, we were delayed 6 hours!!! We finally arrived in Syracuse at 4 AM. Needless to say when Emma and Gramie woke me at 7:30 AM I asked for another hour of sleep.


Thursday is pretty foggy. I did get up around 8:30 AM and hung out with Logan and Gramie. Emma and I enjoyed a little cuddle time and lunch after school before we all headed to Watertown to do all of our errands. As the night was winding down I feel asleep on the couch watching TV with Logan shortly after 6 PM. It was a early night for me.


But by Friday at 7 AM I was up and ready to go. Knowing it was our last full day with Gramie we planned a special little day. After school we started at the farmer's market so Emma could get her traditional Farmer's Day Market flower cookie. We than headed to the zoo. What fun!!! Daddy surprised us and was home when we got home around 4 PM. We had a nice barbecue and movie with Gramie. As normal I pooped out around 9 or so.


Pretty boring details I know, I hope to find some motivation for excitement soon.

No comments: