Saturday, October 4, 2008

Packed and Ready for my little trip

I am all ready to head to DC for the AUSA Conference and FRG Symposium. I am soo excited, what could be better than an all expense paid trip to DC with adults. AND one of the best parts is Gramie flew in today to watch the kids!!

So I am thinking about the free time I have while I am away and what I want to do?? On the first full day I get done at 4:30 PM, what is a girl to do in the heart of DC with a beautiful hotel room all to myself. I tell ya, I am gonna run. I am going to plan on going back to the hotel to change and get my running bag and head back to the metro to get back to "The Mall" and go for a nice run. What could be better?? I am in dream land thinking how great this will be to not worry about who will be watching the kids during my little trip.

The first night is the opening and will conclude with enough time to go back to the room and get ready for bed. Or at least that is my plan at 7:30 PM :)

My second night of freedom will be spent doing something I love (exercise) and than either dinner with a couple of the other gals from the trip or maybe I will splurge and order room service and a movie.

The last night there the conference runs until dinner time and than we (10th MTN Division Reps) are invited to a couple reception/cocktail parties immediately after the end of the session. It will be a late night but full of great opportunities to meet new people and wonderful conversations.

The last day we finish in the morning and than head back to the airport for an evening flight.

I am so excited and extremely blessed to have been given this opportunity. God is so good to me!!!

No comments: