Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 208

Today is my day to be childless and I am trying my best to enjoy the peace and push all the random thoughts and must do's out of my head. My morning stared when the kids were picked up around 10. I decided I was determined to finish Good in Bed, by Jennifer Wiener. I opted to end my reading time with a phone call and then quickly decided I must order Chinese, go buy a bottle of wine, and go buy dessert and chips for later.


So my day has consisted of watching Labor Pains, Nurse Jackie from Showtime, 1/2 way through Confessions of A Shopaholic, finally finishing that book and starting The Duggars: 20 and counting. Now I am making my nachos, just poured the rest of the bottle of wine into my glass and will sit down to watch the rest of the movie and maybe start a third, Miss March.


While the day has not been as productive as it could have been. I am enjoying laying around in my jammies with no sound in the house!!

No comments: