Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 199






Today was a productive and really enjoyable day. The kids started the day in care so I was able to get in a nice long 8 mile run and a big trip to the commissary. I also took a few hours to myself and sat on the couch. It was so nice to have a nice long talk with Matt with no interruptions and than watch a little TV with no kids bugging me.
Tonight was also Emma's gymnastics class. She really enjoys this but I think it will soon come to a end. As the school year and activities start to get started we need to decided what she would enjoy most. I am planning on enrolling her in the brownie's and she has asked to go back to the ballet class that meets here in Carthage. In addition to that swim lessons are going to be a must this year for both kids. Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

No comments: