Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 191






Today was a incredible day spent around the house. Matt started out mowing the lawn and doing random small projects before he started to work on really child proofing the pool area. There was one small area that was not gated so he quickly built a gate. (I have a great woodsman!!) After I took a nice long 8 mile run I enjoyed laying on the couch during nap time:) After Daddy finished his work he came in and helped the kids make Pizza for movie and pizza night. We enjoyed watching The Tale of Despereaux while the kids feasted on Pizza and brownies for dessert. Matt and I ended the night ordering in Italian food and watching New In Town, that is such a funny movie.

1 comment:

debs life said...

I love seeing you guys together! It's always nice to have a handy man for a husband! It makes me happy that you are enjoying time together.