Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 200

Holy Cow!! Matt has been deployed over 200 days now. Honestly, I do not know where the time goes some days. On most days we keep ourselves so busy it seems like the kids are going back to bed just as soon as the day begins. (Some days that is actually true!!) And then there are the days that seem to never want to end and those are usually the days that remind me how much deployments SUCK!!

As I reflect on the last 200 days I have vague memories of the first 100. I believe that was the snow up to my ears days. We spent a lot of time in the house and at the time it felt like the days were long. The last 100 days have been spent with friends and getting ready for Matt's vacation. I have a feeling the next 100 days will fly by. We still have a month in a half of summer left and before we know it the snow will be back. And then soon thereafter Daddy!!

Thank you all for your prayers, support, and love. I praise God for all the blessings he has poured into my life.

No comments: