Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 206

Straight up exhaustion today. I am still trying to finish the P90X routine. I have been doing it 2-3 times a week plus about 15 miles a week since mid January and it is really starting to drag on. I have 11 workout days to finish and I really excited to show you all the before and after pictures. Today's workout was 60 minutes of chest, shoulders, and triceps. Plus 43 minutes of cardio and I ran 2 miles on the treadmill. I am pooped. I did take a good 90 minute nap but I am still groggy and starting to feel a little sore. I think I will take it easy tomorrow with a short 30 minute routine on the treadmill and some abs.


This afternoon my good friend Katie took care of dinner and the kids. Logan stayed with Katie and Kresta while I took Emma to her last gymnastics class and we got back just in time for a super yummy Salmon dinner complete with fried green tomatoes. Oh, it was the perfect evening to sit back and let my friends take care of me, I am sooooo lucky:)

No comments: