Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 201




Today was my day to take the Horrigan kids for 24 hours. What fun we have had!!! We started the day off by me picking up their vehicle and taking all 4 kids home during nap time to feed them lunch. (I was running a little late) After singing at the top of my lungs and annoyingly tickling the two youngest kids I got the kids home awake to have lunch and then go down for a nap so I could have some down time.
After naps and snacks we played and played. The above picture is the kids having apples and peanut butter for snack. Logan licked the bowl clean before he started to eat his apples. I even made cupcakes for dessert, the kids were playing very well together.
After a loud dinner, clean up, and more play time. Bedtime came a little early at 7:30 PM. I was exhausted and just needed some quite. It was GREAT:)

No comments: