Friday, November 14, 2008

Where did the Week Go

I am not really sure what we did all week, seems to have gone by in a blur. So I will just do a week long run down. We had a good long weekend this last weekend. It was full of birthday parties and even some down time.

This week Emma and I got a day all to ourselves. I took Logan to Day Care first thing and than headed to Emma's school. It was so fun to be in the room and watch her. First the teacher had me sit in the reading area and read to the kids and than I got to step back and watch Emma interact with the other kids while she was supposed to be listening to the story. The teacher than asked me to be a customer in the restaurant and let the kids play around me. The kids served me food, waited on me, prepared by bill, and gave me play money. I really had a blast. Emma and I met up with another friend at McDonald's for some play and food. Emma and I finished our Day at Sam's Club. I have definitely decided I need to do more of these special one on one days.

Today Logan is being a bit of a pill. We went to Hannaford for a Grocery Store Tour with the Mom's Club. It was super cute and super fun. Emma has 3 kids from Pre-K that were there so she had a really good time. Logan was grumpy in the stroller but that is not out of the norm for now.

Logan is currently cutting too many teeth for me to count. I think he has 3 of his 12 month molars and is working on the teeth next to those. He is a BEAR!!

Matt and I are getting ready to head to the Hunting reception on post. The last 2 days have been post wide hunting here and at the end they celebrate with some food and drinks. Along with some nice door prizes. Another fun filled busy weekend awaits us:)

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Logan was fine! Zoey just loves having Emma in the group. For so long it was all boys and now she has some girl friends to play with. If you ever want some alone time with Logan you are welcome to drop her off to play here some afternoon. Zoey would love it!