Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kisses


While a physical kiss will not last 12 months the endless pictures that we have will last me 12 months of memories.

I am so stoked to know our photos with Bugaboo are ALMOST complete. There are over 76 fun cool pictures that I will have planted through out the entire house. We did 2 photo shoots, 1 inside and 1 outside in the snow. Once I get rights to the pictures I will slowly post my favorites.


Tonight, Matt and I are taking it easy enjoying the night. Actually.. I am upstairs on the laptop and he is watching TV downstairs. We packed up the Jeep tonight. 2 joggers, a bag for each of us, a pumpkin pie, beer bread, and drinks. We are ready for our 5K in the foot of snow and then onto Thanksgiving with with Sunderman's, Horrigan's, Adlers, and another couple.


We have so much to be thankful this year. Not only were we together but we had great health (and our families too) . The kids are happy energetic bundles of energy, and we have continued to learn positive things about each other. The next year may have it's trials but I will hold onto these memories until our next Thanksgiving together.


My love, prayers, and support go out to all my dear friends and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Matt home on R&R? Or is he home from his deployment? Cute pictures, I love them.