Sunday, November 2, 2008

I dislike it when time changes

So it was a little before 6 AM when I heard a crash in Emma's room. Matt had headed out early to go goose hunting so I just laid there thinking "please don't wake Logan" Of course, it did. So I get up to go to Emma's room to investigate and she informs me it was "her boys" that made the big crash of who know's what. I smiled and went to go get Logan.

Emma's imagination is something else. On Friday when she got off the school bus and we started to get ready for our 2nd photo shoot she told me "Ms. Sandra" would be joining us for pictures. She told me "Ms Sandra was 10 years old and is sitting on the ottoman". Again, I just smiled and shook my head. Unfortunately, "Ms. Sandra was taking a nap when we took our pictures" Too freakin cute!!

This morning the kids are I our off to church and than will come home to get ready for Logan's 1st Birthday Party. The birthday boy is currently tearing through the house hitting and throwing everything he can get his hands on. The boy is a little turkey who will probably destroy everything we own. He is so rough, Emma was never this way. People said boys were different, I never thought they would be this different.

No comments: