Tuesday, November 4, 2008

REALLY????

Tonight my emotions got the best of me. I was given yet another task to add to my already full plate. All had to be completed at that minute in time, or at least that is what I told myself.

I have been a volunteer with my FRG for over 14 months now. I feel like I know what works and what does not work so well. I have been around long enough to know what is right and what is not. After voicing my opinion about the issue with our FRG I continue to feel horrible and really confused. I am wondering if maybe this is not the place to be right now.

The FRG has always had a very negative vibe. It has been known to be a total gossipy negative atmosphere. It has taken A LOT to get people back into it and get them to realize that it is a place for information and support. I have always been one to tell the ladies all my stories about all the support I have been given and how many great friends I have met.

I am heart broken tonight. I hate feeling the way I do about something I am so passionate about. But I now have that bad negative taste in my mouth about the FRG. I should not be around people that need that positive encouraging person. Right now that is not me. I hate that!!

So as I sit here and type because I really need to talk but my nose is too stuffy to talk I and filling pity for myself. What am I to do. What I need is prayers. I need prayers that God will continue to guide me in the direction he wants me to be. Is this a sign that this too is too much for me? I pray that my GOD will show me my way (and clear my stuffy nose so I can talk)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's heroic to voice your opinon on things you feel are important, I am sorry that it wasn't taken as well as you hoped for. I don't know what it was, but I am sure it was important. I agree that the FRG can be a negative place to be, when it shouldn't be, I hope that things get better and you can get passed this.

Mom2Zoey said...

I don't know much about these FRG situations but Becky does. Maybe you should talk to her about it.