Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A nice quite day close to home







Today is going to be a home day for the most part. It is the only day on the Calender we do not have to leave the village.


This AM I woke up around 6 and did not have the motivation to run. What I heard was quite and thinking to myself that I have most of the day I would relax a little on the computer. I organized my photos and uploaded a few new ones so I could post. (I will update baby-sites later)


Logan has his 12 month Well Baby today. I hope he does well with the shots. Other than that all I have to do is work on the FRG newsletter and organize Emma's craft cupboard. (Everything comes pouring out every time I open it)


We had a nice weekend. On Sunday we ran errands and came home in time to feed the kids and put them right to bed. Lately, they have been going to bed between 6:30 and 7:00. And I usually have to wake Emma at 7 for school. So we may be changing her bed time. Logan usually is up a little before 7. I have just a few more minute this AM and think I will Facebook:)

No comments: