Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Weekend is Here!!


This has been a crappy week!!! Not only did I have the FRG Drama to deal with but I had/have a horrible head cold. I spent the entire day on Wednesday hanging out and laying around because I had a horrible head ache and I could hardly talk my nose was so stuffed up. Thursday ended up being the same. We stayed in our jammies most of the day as I FINALLY got caught up on FRG stuff. Yesterday was a day out and about once again doing FRG stuff.


So Today starts a great day. Once again I spent most of the morning doing FRG stuff but it feels good to have been so productive and caught up. This afternoon we are waiting for Logan to wake up so we can go to our friend's kids birthday parties. It should be a nice day.


All in all, all is well. I am still not sure how I feel about the FRG mess/drama that was created by me on Tuesday but when it comes down to it it is really all about communication. I learned a little more about myself that night and the next day. I learned I need to ask for help, especially when my kids need my attention. Yesterday I learned I have an awesome Support Network in my companies FRG. We have awesome volunteers and it feels good to know I know longer have to take on all the responsibilities myself. Now, I just need to learn how to let go and not fret about it. Communication is really key. Not only in my professional responsibilities but in my personal ones as well.

1 comment:

Carrie LaHaie said...

Hey!! I found your blog! Sooo... instead of sending you a bunch of links, just go to my page and on the right under all things girlie is a bunch of links. I'll add this to my NY roll.