Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tree Day






Yesterday we set out to the Tree Farm to find, cut, and drag our tree back to the Jeep. I have always enjoyed this and am always excited to go. This year Emma is sooo into Christmas and Santa and she kept saying "It's Christmas Day". On our way back home we stopped at the grocery store and Emma came in with us announcing to everyone that passed that is was "Christmas Day". It was too sweet but I did stop and let her know it was actually Christmas Tree Day and so she went along announcing to the customers at the P & C it was Christmas Tree Day.

Yesterday we drug out all Christmas decoration and got started a little bit. Matt put up the lighted Candy Canes and Tree nets while I put up my Santa collection and a few misc. wall hangings. It was the big Oregon VS Oregon State Civil War game so neither of us really wanted to get to much into the decorating thing. We will do that today and I will post a couple pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mom2Zoey said...

Ugh! I hate spam comments!

Anyways, you guys are so brave! Zoey went out with her nursery school last year and cut down a tree. I sat in the car with Delaney. Half the kids came back crying and whining.

We have a fake tree but I remember cutting down a tree with my family when I was a kid. We will do it some day with ours.

Sorry your run got cancelled!