Monday, November 24, 2008

A nice easy night


This does not happen all that much, nice easy night's that is. Usually I am busy doing something or other. Tonight Matt and I are watch DVR and enjoying QUIET!!!!


It has been a very low key yet busy couple of days. I look forward to the next couple of days and the weekend. We don't have anything major on our calender except spending quality time together.


We will start Thanksgiving morning by doing a 5K in Watertown with another family and friend. It will be a chilly 3.1 miles (35 is the high) but we will bundle the kids and head out as a fam. We will than head over to the Horrigan's and enjoy a day full of food and fun with the Sunderman's as well. I soo look forward to some good food and fun. AND than getting up early on Black Friday and SHOPPING.


Not much else going on in the awfully exciting life of mine. Things seem to be settling down a bit. It is the rain before the storm, I suppose. This is a horribly hard time for me right now. I will hold on and enjoy all the extra time I get with my love but I am ready for him to get this show on the road. It is high time I get Emma on a disciplined routine. Logan will be fine, we have ordered him his Daddy Doll and will get the YMCA blanket as soon as it is available.


No comments: