Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 269

We had a busy productive and mostly fun day today. I fear that I may have a head cold coming on so I let myself sleep in with the kids until 7 AM. The day got started right away and as soon as Emma headed out for school Logan and I headed out shopping. We had a great morning. He got a haircut and we wondered around the PX before we headed to the commissary and did our grocery shopping. By the time we made it home it was time for a nap and my lunch.

The afternoon stayed rather busy. Right after Emma got off the bus we headed straight to swim lessons. And then a quick dinner on the way home made for a busy rushed kind of stressful evening. The kids are down earlier then I really wish but I need some quite time tonight and hopefully will start to feel a little better in the AM.

No comments: