Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 248

Today has been a nice day. After Emma headed to school we headed out to the YMCA for a Cardio and Sculpt class. This was really nice for me. My legs were rather tight after my 10 mile run yesterday so step class appears to have helped me loosen up a bit.

This afternoon I was able to make 3 batches of applesauce before Emma got off the bus. Emma is having a bit of a hard time at school. She said she got to play outside today but she missed her Mommy and the other kids did not play with her. This is hard for me to hear but I have to keep reminding myself that this is how Emma will learn how to be independent and social all on her own.

Logan is doing well. He is talking up a storm, and repeating just about everything we say. He is missing Emma a ton and reminds me many times throughout the day that he misses Emma by saying "Emma school". It is too sweat.

No comments: