Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 261

It was another easy day in our household today. Yesterday Lori gave Logan a early Birthday gift which was a hot wheels ramp and 3 cars. He is totally digin the hot wheels!! Logan also received a gift in the mail from grandpa David of a Ducks "Hat" (Logan calls it that but it is a head band) Logan would not take it off his head. Way too flippin cute.

Emma was able to have Gramie go to Jazz one more time and thankfully she took a couple cute pics. Emma is really enjoying Jazz class.

Well, we are up late tonight. Now that the blog has finally uploaded we are on to play a card game on the living room floor so we can also watch The Biggest Loser. I have had such a great time with the company in the evening, tomorrow I will definitely be in bed super early to avoid the reality that no one is in the house.

1 comment:

debs life said...

I love the videos. I feel like I kind of know your children now. Lol.