Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 262

AHHHHH!!! I am emotionally spent and ready for this deployment to be OVER ALREADY!!

Okay, back to reality. Today Lori headed back home. It was very bitter sweet. It has been a incredible nearly 2 weeks. She helped me in more ways than just helping with the kids and household chores. She is also a bit of a mentor that either helps me see how things are or makes me see how things are. It is nice to have a "friend" who will tell me straight up how they feel. Now, it is time to get into the swing of things. The Army Ten Miler is in 11 days!! I am super stoked to head to DC and get a chance to spend some time with Sam and show off a accomplishment then means a little more than running. (Official bib # 19302!!!!) Our weekly fall schedule is coming along . Logan now has swim class on Tuesday Mornings and Emma will have Jazz Tuesday evening. And then Emma will have swim on Wednesday evening. I have PWOC ( Protestant Women of the Chapel) on Thursdays and hopefully will get a small group of ladies together for Friday night Supper. And then the weekend will include a much needed and I will force it Saturday at home followed by a busy Sunday at church now that I am a volunteer for Children;s worship in the morning. Jeezzz, looking at all that looks like I only have Monday's free. Oh well, the end of this deployment is getting here, right???

1 comment:

debs life said...

I understand "emotionally spent".