Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 247










We had a busy busy day here today. Today was Emma's first day of Kindergarten and she was sooooo excited. She woke up bright and early at 6:45 AM ready to go. Unfortunately, real elementary school does not start as early as Pre-K and she did not understand why the bus was not coming super early. So after we finally saw the bus she jumped on and took her seat with all the other Elementary students as if it was no big deal. And the day went on. Once I knew school was out of school I started to wonder where she was and why she was not home yet. It took them 45 minutes to deliver her safe and sound in front of the house. And we only live 1 mile from the school. I am hoping as things start to run smoother it will not take so long to get home. Emma had a blast at school. Right away she told me they ate in the laboratory (cafeteria) and told me about eating cupcakes for snack. Emma even gets to celebrate her birthday again at school on Friday with cupcakes for the class.
The day continued to stay busy after Emma came home. We quickly made dinner and then off to Jazz we headed. Emma did alright but she was super tired. So I hope to get better pictures and maybe a video next week. We came home after Jazz to tuck Emma into bed by 6:30, my little angel was very tired!!1

No comments: