Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 259







Today was a bit of rush rush but we were productive and ended the day with friends. After Church this morning Emma and I went to a girl scout sign up here in Carthage. Emma is excited to start Daisy Scouts in October. They had this set up like a carnival and her little friends Ashley and Danielle were also there so we enjoyed playing and hanging out with our friends.


While Logan finished his name this afternoon Gramie and I prepared a feast to take to my good friend Katie's house where Kresta also met up to hang out and get to know Lori a little more. I have some incredible friends!! We had a great time giggling and getting excited about Katie's husband upcoming R & R.

We got home with just enough time to get the kids in bed and sit down and enjoy a couple card games ourselves. It has been nice having company here in the evenings. I sooo miss playing cards.

No comments: