Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 167

The kids and I at the Half-Way Home Party
We are half-way there People!!! I gotta say the time is flying. We are staying very busy between school, gymnastics, bible study, friends, girls nights out, and plenty of fun. I feel so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by awesome women. These ladies are my everything. They sense when something is up and act quickly. I am so grateful for their never ending love and support.I know how these ladies do it and it is exhausting just thinking about it. They not only are they raising kids by themselves, keeping the house up, supporting their husbands, actively involved in the FRG but they are incredible women who deserve some props. Words will never be able to express my gratitude. As I go through the same things I can only pray I am as good a friend to these women as they have been to me.
Half- Way There Ladies!!

No comments: