Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 149

I think this picture is incredible. I also think the mightily good looking fellow in the picture is equally incredible:)



I feel awesomely blessed these days. I have two great kids that definitely keep me on my toes but also keep me smiling and laughing. I have a wonderful God that is watching over me. He has changed me in more ways than I can express right now. I feel his arms around me and know that the choices I have made are good ones. I have a great family that watched out for me and pours their love into my life. I have a beautiful Army family. My friends are my life line right now. They continue to encourage me to smile, laugh, and see the positives within each day. My friends allow me to be me and express my ever changing feelings and emotions. I also have a pretty hunky hubby who will be home in 30 days!! (give or take a few) Life is wonderful.

No comments: