Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 150

5 Months DOWN!! The time is really going by rather quickly here. Probably helps that we are always either at someone's house for the day or having people over:) WE have the best friends in the world.



As the days go on we definitely continue to have struggles. It is a daily battle with Emma as she continues to miss Daddy and seems to be reminded of this every time she mis-behaves. Logan is doing well. We walking slowly every morning down the stairs as we talk about the "I Love Daddy Wall" Logan loves this and enjoys smiling at every picture as he says "Daddddddyyyy".



I am doing GREAT!! We are at the 30 day mark until my husband will be home. I am so anxious to have 2 full weeks with Matt. I am busy dreamin up all the plans I continue to change everyday. Time will only tell what we actually end up doing. But I can guarantee that camping will be involved!!

1 comment:

debs life said...

Its going by quickly because you have two kids! This deployment went by a lot faster because of Jaxon. I loveeee your pictures!