Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 159

We had super fun day today. After Emma went to school we went and saw a good friend that was hosting a potluck lunch and while the kids ate pizza and ran around the building I had a chance to chat for a few minutes. After lunch we headed over to the commissary where I am pleased the say the kids were great. We were in there for over an hour and Emma just sat singing and talking away. Of course, Logan was trying to upset her by pulling her hair and hitting her but she remained chipper because she knew there was still fun times ahead. After we got home and put Logan down for a nap Emma helped me clean the pool. At one point Emma had her little legs dangling into the pool and I asked if she would like to get in. She happily said yeah, and ran to get on her bathing suit. Logan also woke up so I got him all ready as well. It was so cold. The water read 70 and outside it was only 76. Emma did get all the way in at one point but mainly just popped her little body in and out. Logan wanted nothing to do with the water once I popped him in. So he just ran around trying to sit on the ladder.



At great friend has offered to watch the kids for me tonight. It has been nice. I ordered Chinese, picked up a Carmel sundae and ordered New In Town on Paper View. It shall be a peaceful night.

No comments: