Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 164

Super Busy Day today. It all started at 8:30 AM when Logan and I headed to Watertown. I am incredibly blessed with some great friends and I was able to drop Logan off before picking up the Sandwiches for Day 2 of the Sub sandwich Fundraiser. Once I dropped off the sandwiches I then rushed home to get Emma and then headed to another elementary school to pick up my FRG Leaders Pre-school er. Once the fundraiser was complete Emma and I quickly made a stop at Old Navy to buy new summer PJ's and a new outfit for each of the kids. From there the busyness continued. We quickly picked up Logan on the way to pick the baby-sitter up and drop everyone off at the house so I could go have my teeth cleaned. After we got the baby-sitter home we took 15 minutes to sit at McDonald's and eat dinner and play before we rushed off to gymnastics. After all the craziness of today the kids were still in bed by 8 and I am FINALLY relaxing!!

No comments: