Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 148

So I obviously have not been keeping up with my blog the last few days. One of my problems is I am not taking pictures and then at the end of the night I tell myself I will get pictures tomorrow and update and never do. So as I am 3 days behind I thought I better update and I will use some of the good pictures Matt has sent my way.



We had a super busy day. The morning was spent with my Katie's kids and then the kids went to Day Care for most of the afternoon. While I ran some errands and got a 7 mile run in. We then rushed home to take baths and eat dinner before the baby-sitter showed up to watch the kids so I could go to bible study. This was a hard day for me. The kids were super tired and just wanted me to stay home. I did get myself out the door and the baby-sitter did a great job distracting them.

No comments: