Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 139

So, I really do not know where the days are going. I am so incredibly blessed with some great friends. Obviously, this post is a day late so I will just let ya know what we did.



We had a sleep over at a friends and decided when we woke up that we would load up the double joggers and head to the river trail for a walk. My foot was kind of bothering me but I knew that would not stop me. My two friends and I are currently training for the Army 10 miler so it did not talk more than 5 minutes for me to want to do sprints. Oh, we had fun. In the end my girl friend and I did 7 miles of running and walking and felt great afterward.




God is incredible. He continues to surround me with positive, encouraging, and loving people. I feel incredibly blessed:)

No comments: