Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 126


It was a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
This last Friday Emma came home with a gift for me. When I asked her about it she said it was for "Mudders" Day and I could not open it. So this morning I was very excited to ask if I could open it. She then took the bag and started to open it for me. When I said it was mine and I would like to open it she handed it to me. And with a big smile she said, "It's a Hand print"!! Oh, I loved it. It was her hand print on a piece of clothe that the teachers must have helped her sew and then put a loop on it to hang up. It was a perfect start to the day.
After a little lounging we headed to church and then had a good friend and her daughter over for dinner. And the perfect end to the evening is relaxing on the couch "clicking" away as I watch Brothers and Sisters.
Check out the above pic. You can tell Logan had a haircut and he looks like a little boy. I can really see Emma in that big smile. I am one lucky Mama:)

No comments: