Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 124

Today has been a day. Nothing too exciting to report on. Logan took a 3 1/2 hour nap. Oh, that felt GREAT. I got 2 hours of mowing done, 1 hour of reading, and 2 casseroles prepared. It felt good to get so much accomplished before we headed out to do some FRG business.


Tonight I did something very enjoyable. It was so nice today and I have to windows in the mud room open. Since the outside furniture is still there I took the opportunity to sit in the mud room after I put the kids to bed. Oh, how relaxing. I could hear the crickets amongst the black of the night. As I enjoyed my Friday night glass of wine I enjoyed reading a few pages of my new Book Club's May Book. We are reading 3 cups of Tea by By Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin. It is a incredible book. The night is ended with a big sigh and but of course a daily verse that gave me inspiration today.


Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things.

No comments: