Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 138

Logan the little ham!! My good friend Kresta has a awesome playscape. The slide is super fast and super steep and Logan loves this. We have had a very enjoyable laughs as the kid flies down the slide and gets up with a smile on his face. I finally was able to take a clip without camera shaking laughter in the background. Logan, of course, wanted to be a ham and see how long he could hold off before going down the slide.

God is incredible. With the sun shining, the birds chirping, and the flowers blooming I cannot help but reflect on all the positive things in my life. I have wonderful kids that keep me smiling all day, I have a big beautiful home that I love, I have God guiding me down the path he has chosen for me, and I have friends that continue to support and love me unconditionally. Praise the Lord with me.

No comments: