Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 293


My October Flower of the Month is A Tropical Sunset in a Vase.


Receiving this monthly flower arrangements have been so nice. It would bring a smile to my face every time I saw the long green box in the mud room. Then as I would open and unwrap the arrangement, and cut the stems and place them in water. I would continue to smile every time I would walk past the flowers for the next 1- 2 weeks. It really was something that I truly enjoyed and was worth every penny. As the holidays are quickly approaching the deployment is also quickly ending. I have asked that this be my last arrangement. I always like to decorate the island for the Holidays and before I know it my Soldier will be home to enjoy the Christmas candles that will sit in the middle of the Island!!!

No comments: