Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 276



Today was probably one of the busiest days we have had in awhile. After lunch I quickly took Logan to Day Care so I could go to a important meeting. I was even able to see Matt via a Video Tele-conference so that kind of set the entire day:) After picking up Logan we got home just in time to get a snack ready for Emma to get off the bus and head straight to Daisy Scouts. She LOVED it, and I am afraid despite the busy day I am going to have to keep it up. While Emma was at Scouts I was able to quickly run home and slice apples and heat up chicken nuggets for dinner. The kids ate on the run after we picked Emma up and headed to swim lessons. We finally got home and I had the kids in bed by 8. Busy, Busy, Busy.. It is helping the time pass quickly. Seems crazy to think Matt has been gone over 9 months now. And I am happy and a little hesitant to say but it looks like we are hovering right around seeing Daddy in 2'ish months!!!

No comments: