Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 284

Today was a super fun filled day. Holly and I headed out to my favorite breakfast spot and met up with another friend for brunch. After we ate we started shopping. We hit up a few stores that I had gift certificates for and then we started toy shopping for Logan's birthday. It was a super fun day.


The days are going by so nicely and smoothly. Even though I have been super busy I feel very relaxed and hope Holly feels the same. Thankfully, Holly was here this week and was able to give me a chance to get some stuff done. Emma and I enjoyed a trip to the movies Sunday afternoon. I had a meeting on Tuesday that Holly watched Emma for and that was a big help. I think we are home for the day tomorrow and will enjoy the a easy lazy Saturday morning before we head to the airport after lunch. It has been so nice to have her here.

No comments: