Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Too much going on



It is one of the mornings for me. One of those really busy days with too much to do. So as I sit here at 6 AM I know what I am supposed to be doing but I really want to update this blog quickly, update photos, and sit around on the web for a few.

We have been really busy last week and will continue to be this week. After this week is over I think it calms down a lot with the exception of a meeting or two next week.

Yesterday we decorating cupcakes with the Mom's Club. Emma had a blast even though she ran right into a chair and gave herself a pretty little black eye:( Logan enjoyed running around the ladies house trying to get into all her cupboards and run upstairs. I made it about an hour before I asked Emma if we could leave. She was having such a blast playing with the other kids.

This morning after Emma's school the kids are off to hourly day care for the 1st of their two reservations today. Than we will come home for a couple hours before we head back onto Post for our 2nd meeting.

It is bitterly cold. Actually, it warmed up. It was 2 when I went to bed and now is is around 20. The snow is now packed and frozen, we are in for a long winter. Of course, the Jeep is in the shop for the week. The Honda does okay it is just slow and doesn't like to go up little hills and stop.

No comments: