Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The time is near


WOW!! It is hard to believe it has been 2 years since Daddy got back from his last Deployment. We have done and accomplished a lot in 2 years, the biggest being Logan:)
We have also really enjoyed the last 2 years. We have had the pleasure of having visitors and taking a lot of trips and mini vacations.
The next year will go by fast. With God beside us we will get through each holiday, birthday, milestone, as well as the many memories I will hold onto.
As I sit here and ponder about the year ahead there is only one thing I can think to ask for, prayers. Please pray for Matt, to give him the strength and wisdom to complete his mission and come home safe to us. Please pray for Emma, Logan, and myself. That we may get through this next year with few bumps and that the kids stop growing (just kidding)

2 comments:

Mom2Zoey said...

My prayers are with you all!

Anonymous said...

You, Matt and all those who are currently deployed and who are serving in the military are in my prayers everyday and always. I am sorry you have to say goodbye again, I know your pain. Let me know if there's anything I can do.